No, I use OpsNav occasionally.  I like things fast, so I usually use
"green screen" commands.

Yes - it's not that much work to set it up with an option is it - so why
have IBM been issuuing "temporary" PTF's for every release since V2R3
instead of a user option, which looks like what we'll finally get in V5R2.

...Neil

"jt" <jt@ee.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/11/30 23:27