A customer of mine has been using the NFS Export feature on V4R5 for about 6
months.  After an IPL on sunday, it stopped working.
We do an IPL once a week on that box.

The error occurs in the NFS Mount server joblog, sometime after it is started
successfully.  The last error says that the RPC server
didn't respond, but we do have the RPC server started.  Any help is
appreciated....

>From module . . . . . . . . :   QP0NEXCE
>From procedure  . . . . . . :   Qp0n_Send_Msg__FPc
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1782
To module . . . . . . . . . :   QZNFMNTD
To procedure  . . . . . . . :   main
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1919
Message . . . . :   Unable to register Mount pgm version 1 with UDP.
    11/26/01   14:21:33   QZNFMNTD       QSYS        *STMT    QZNFMNTD     QSYS
>From module . . . . . . . . :   QZNFMNTD
>From procedure  . . . . . . :   main
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1957
To module . . . . . . . . . :   QZNFMNTD
To procedure  . . . . . . . :   _CXX_PEP
Statement . . . . . . . . . :   2051
Message . . . . :   An error has occurred in the Network File System (NFS).
Cause . . . . . :   An error has occurred in the Network File System (NFS).
  The reason code is 1. Reason codes and their meanings are as follows: 1. The
  *RPC NFS server daemon is not responding. 2. The *NSM NFS server daemon is

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527