On the System/38 we used a logical file to provide the functional
combination of a view with an index.  I haven't done a lot of design or
coding recently...

What am I missing in this discussion?

-- Charly

"If you wanna end the war and stuff you gotta
sing loud." -- Arlo Guthrie

For their next act, they'll no doubt be buying a firewall running under NT,
which makes about as much sense as building a prison out of meringue.  --
Tanuki

Charly Jones
253 265-6244
Gig Harbor