Bernd,

> www.tigertools.com is down. I wonder how many licenses they
> actually sold.To be honest, I would have loved to see this
> tool work on one of our systems where interactive capacity
> is 100%+ utilized at certain peak hours with users screaming.

This is from the iSeries Network News wire:

-- Jill R. Aitoro, Industry Reporter, iSeries Network

VENDOR SAYS CHANGE IS COMING FOR FAST400
http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/nwn/story.cfm?ID=11893
The future of TigerTools and its Fast400 CFINT buster is looking
uncertain, with another company claiming to have gained rights to
the product from its original developer for an undisclosed sum and
TigerTools itself keeping a low profile.

TigerTools' Web site has disappeared, and the company that had been
hosting the site, WebHosting.com, couldn't say what has become of
the iSeries vendor. TigerTools representatives haven't returned
phone calls and e-mails for the past few days.

Although details are still murky, John Wells, COO of UK-based
Storage Solutions Group, says that Fast400's developers terminated
the marketing agreement with TigerTools and accepted bids on the
product, finally granting product rights to Storage Solutions, which
will set up a subsidiary to specifically handle its Fast400
dealings. Wells expects to be marketing the product by December 1.
Fast400 itself will not change, and Wells says the transition from
TigerTools will be virtually seamless once the details are ironed
out. "There are some hot coals that will have to be walked over
along the way," Wells says.

One fiery, hot briquette among those coals is the contentious
relationship with IBM, which views the use of Fast400 as a violation
of its license agreement. IBM hasn't contacted Storage Solutions
about the product and had no comment regarding the future of either
Fast400 or TigerTools.

"Whatever IBM decides to do [about interactive fees] in the long
term, [Fast400] is a short-term solution for customers," Wells says.
And echoing comments made by TigerTools' Chase Taylor earlier this
month, Wells said that IBM could face as many legal ramifications as
Storage Solutions should Big Blue follow through on its threat to
disable Fast400's capabilities.

TigerTools hasn't been available for comment for this article. More
information regarding the future of Fast400 will be provided as it
becomes available.
-- Jill R. Aitoro, Industry Reporter, iSeries Network