[ Converted text/enriched to text/plain ]
Hi Bill,

> I planning to start another round of enhancements to WRKDBF shortly.
> (I know - it's been awhile!) Does anyone have any specific
> requests they'd like me to consider?

It's a great program. It's really nice of you to share your efforts in
creating it. There are a couple things I would like to see.

1. When I scan I usually need to scan the entire file. I usually look at the
number of records in the file and enter a scan = xxxxxx with the total number
of records. It would be nice if there was a setup file to hold my defaults.
One default I would like to see is scan = *all. A second that I have seen
suggested before and I would like to second the request is when asking for a
conformation instead of the default being "N" and having to answer with a "Y"
I would like to be able to choose in the defaults file to have the default
conformation be a "Y". All of our other applications automatically confirm
with a "Y" being the default so you can hit enter twice if you're sure of your
entry.

2. After I scan for a record and I change the record, currently the scan goes
through the entire file again (which takes a loooong time). I would like the
scan not to refresh and allow me to select a different record before scanning
again.

3. I would like to press F4 on the file (and library) fields to bring up a
list of files (or libraries) to be able to select from. (with a separate field
to allow the list to start with files beginning with the letter keyed in.)

Thanks a bunch for an already great program.

Thank you,

Gary Kuznitz