On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Walden H. Leverich wrote:

> And who will be around to politely suggest to those that surf to your site
> that they should upgrade? <G> It IS possible to modify the popup code to
> work correctly in both environments, but it's ugly. Of course, IIRC, the
> actual usage numbers show Netscape well below 10% these days.

I think I mentioned this already in a post to someone else who had
problems with web pages, but it is worth mentioning twice.

Run your pages through the World Wide Web Consortium's (W3C) validator
service.  Go to:

http://validator.w3.org

and put your url in.  If they validate then no one should have to monkey
with browsers.  That is no one *should* have to - doesn't mean that some
broken browser still won't work.

If you use javascript then use mozilla.  It has a javascript debugger.  It
will make sure your javascript is correct.

James Rich
james@eaerich.com