My understanding is you CAN sell LPP's now.  That was part of the reason
for the Proof Of Entitlement or License forms IBM has been distributing
with the LPP's for the past few years.  You can choose to sell them, but
you must give the new owner the Proof of Entitlement to show you aren't
selling an unlicensed copy.

OS/400 itself goes with the hardware, so there's no need for a P.O.E. for
it (but there would be for chargeable optional features, like PSF/400,
PASE, etc.).

...Neil

Pat Barber <mboceanside@worldnet.att.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com