I think I'd start at the openssh web page.   http://www.openssh.org

This is the version of SSH that's now the "standard" on the BSD & Linux
systems.

You can get the source code there, and port it to OS/400, if you're really
feeling energetic.  (If you do, please send me a copy!)  This would be the
best solution :) (and the most work)

Failing in that, however, you could possibly run the AIX version under the
PASE on the AS/400.

Failing in that, too, look down at the lower left of the OpenSSH page
where it says "Alternatives" and "For Java".  A Java version may run
on OS/400 without changes...   I haven't tried it, but it's a place to
start :)

If you do get this working, please let me know or post a message to the
list.  I'd love to see SSH supported under OS/400!!