Bruce,

You've shattered the nail on the head...:-)

(Since it's "agin" my principles to write anything this short...;-) I'm even
enjoying learning a little *nix.  That's breaking down a barrier that's
stood for about 20 years...!

If they'd just get the DCG (Design Control Group) to make standard command
names, and added CL-style syntax and prompting with the man pages online...
I'd be a convert...!

jt