> DHTML is just a fancy term for using using CGI programs to
> output HTML.  It has no bearing on the user-friendliness of
> the format.  It's still HTML, and not what I'd want to use
> for data intensive operations.  Start up WSG and go into SEU
> and use it for editing your programs for a week.  You'll see
> what I mean.

It's quite a little more than that, Brad.

For those who want to know what DHTL really is, here's a snippet from the
following DHTML authoring site;

"Dynamic HTML" is typically used to describe the combination of HTML, style
sheets and scripts that allows documents to be animated. Dynamic HTML allows
a web page to change after it's loaded into the browser --there doesn't have
to be any communication with the web server for an update. You can think of
it as 'animated' HTML. For example, a piece of text can change from one size
or color to another, or a graphic can move from one location to another, in
response to some kind of user action, such as clicking a button."

The rest can be read at;

http://www.wdvl.com/Authoring/DHTML/