Tiger tools?  How can it help me?

I can't go to existing customers and tell them that they won't have to upgrade
their box because of it.  It may stop working one
day.

I can't sell a new cheaper Iseries because I'd have to size the small box and
include a line that it may not be big enough one day.

Even if I could do those two things, who would put a "hack" on their production
box when one of the reasons it runs so well is
because is we don't have .dll's and regedit and other garbage like things to
tweak.

Besides, tigertools' web site plays a noise when you go to it.  That's enough
for me!

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527