Disconnected jobs can have both record locks and object locks.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    Laszlo Lorincz
                    <laszlo.lorincz@bms       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    .com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: Limit device
session question
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    09/25/01 10:25 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Thanks for your info.
It is a problem, because these disconnected jobs have locks. That's why I
would like to solve it.

Laszlo