Brad,

Here's a CL example:

/*-- API Error Code parameter:  -------------------------------------*/
     Dcl  &ErrorCode   *Char      8      X'0000000000000000'

/*-- QUSRJOBI API parameters:  --------------------------------------*/
     Dcl  &JiRcvVar    *Char    256
     Dcl  &JiRcvVarLn  *Char      4     x'00000100'
     Dcl  &JiFmtName   *Char      8     'JOBI0600'
     Dcl  &JiJobQ      *Char     26     '*'
     Dcl  &JiJobId     *Char     16

     Dcl  &CurUsrPrf   *Char     10

/*-- Call JOB-information API:  -------------------------------------*/
     Call       QUSRJOBI    ( &JiRcvVar               +
                              &JiRcvVarLn             +
                              &JiFmtName              +
                              &JiJobQ                 +
                              &JiJobId                +
                              &ErrorCode )

     MonMsg     CPF0000       *N       GoTo EndPgm

     ChgVar     &CurUsrPrf           %SSt( &JiRcvVar  92  10 )

 EndPgm:
     EndPgm

Best regards,
Carsten