>Where can i learn binding language ?

This should be in the FAQ, but I haven't done it yet.  I am sorry.
http://faq.midrange.com

The RPG Redbook is located on the web at
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245402.html?
Open  It contains an explanation of binder language in chapter 4.

The IBM library has some books on the web that can help.  I actually like
the V5R1 InfoCentre, even if I'm referring to an earlier release of OS/400
because I can find what I'm looking for:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/infocenter.html  Search for
"binder language"  Maybe, the best hit is the ILE Concepts manual
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/books/c415606502.h
tm  Look at Binder Functions (chapter 2) and all of Chapter 5 (Program
Creation Concepts.)  Another book that might help is the ILE Application
Development Example
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/pubs/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/books/sc41-5602-00
-3.html, especially chapters 9 and 14.

I went to http://www.google.com and searched for "binder language" and came
up with some possibly interesting sites:
http://midwareservices.com/RPGIV/rpg_iv_series.htm
http://www.mantatech.com/manta/PILE05.html

Also, http://www.as400network.com/ might have a book or article that would
be helpful.  You need to subscribe to the magazine to read any of the "good"
articles, but they need to eat too!

The Midrange archives have several threads on binder language, but they will
probably be more helpful once you have actually tried using it than as a
tutorial.
Here's how I look through the archives.  Go to http://archive.midrange.com
Search all (you never know if somebody posted in the RPG or to MIDRANGE-L
list).  Search for "binder language"  The first hit I got was "Re: Binder
Language and RTVBNDSRC"  Click on that to look at the message text.  Click
on the "thread Index" link just above the title.  Wait while the thread
index loads.  It will position you to the thread you selected.  Page up/down
until you get to the first message in the thread and click on that to see
the text.  Read it, and click on the "Thread Next" link above the title.
Read each message in turn until you get through the entire thread.  You the
browser "go back" function to get back to the search results.  Pick the next
search hit and repeat the process.  This way, you can read the entire
conversation in order.

Finally, if you try using it and have specific questions, please post them
to the MIDRANGE-L mail list.  We'll try to help.  I'll try to assemble the
postings into an entry in the FAQ and hopefully we can help lots of other
people too!

--buck