I have a development (V5R1) 820 in Nashville with 70 gb. free space, 128K
(fractional) T1, 3580/6387/7208 tape, and empty desks available in Nashville
(approximately 4 miles from the airport) for disaster recovery.  Any
business directly affected by the attack on the WTC and requiring a
temporary hot site should contact me directly.

Reeve Fritchman
Transportation Technology Group, Inc.
4915 S. Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33611