Yes, we also have Visual Info, but like Notes chose to run it on NT.

Unfortunately have no API's to the 400 for either system.

                    "Joe Wells"
                    <jwells@uabmc.edu>         To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    Sent by:                   cc:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi        Subject:     Re: VI/Content
Manager APIs
                    drange.com

                    09/05/2001 07:21 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

David,

Content Manager is an IBM imaging product that runs on the iSeries (as well
as other platforms).  It has had different names over the years (ImagePlus
and Visual Info)    Since this is an IBM product that runs on an IBM
midrange,  I assumed it would be logical that other subscibers to the list
might have some experiences to share.

Joe

>>> david@midrange.com 09/05/01 19:31 PM >>>
Joe:

Call me dense (many people do), but does this have to do with AS400 /
iSeries?

david