I assume if QRCLSPLSTG is set to *NONE it will reclaim it
immediately? It was set to 8, I've knocked it down to 1.
And yes we did have a lot of crap spool files out there.
Is there any way to monitor # of directory entries rather
than trying stuff and waiting to see if the message still
arrives hourly?