From: neilp@dpslink.com
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Sent: 8/25/2001 6:53 PM
Subject: RE: CLRLIB QRPLOBJ?? (was Re: IPL regains storage.......but)

NO.  I said if any system objects are in QRPLOBJ after permanently
applying PTF's they are the objects no longer needed to do a RMVPTF
with,
as once you permanently apply a PTF you can no longer do a RMVPTF for
it.

...Neil

"Walden H. Leverich" <WaldenL@TechSoftInc.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com