You're right, Janet, I confused Look and Propelis.  I initially got confused
because LANSA and Look were both listed, though LANSA distributes newLook.
LANSA in fact has different strategies.  LANSA is a 4GL with various UI
capabilities, LANSA/Client is a GUI query tool, and newLook is an
applet-based 5250 screen scraper.  I'm not quite sure what LANSA for the Web
is.  As I said, I get confused.  Regardless, it still fits with my basic
premise that the various AS/400 middleware and development tool vendors are
merging and/or cross-marketing.

Propelis, on the other hand, was bought by Jacada as you pointed out, and is
a system integrator.  I don't know much about it, except that their two
products (Propelis BPm and Propelis EAi) both claim to integrate legacy
applications into a "fully graphical environment".

There's little else of substance on their website.

Joe