Mistake acknowledged.  Comment regarding "pissing wars" stands.

Note that the post you were replying to was actually sent early
yesterday morning, before you had clarified this for everyone.  Several
of my posts yesterday were off spinning somewhere "out there".

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952