From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of DWard@burswood.com.au
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 12:47 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Negative response code is 1005012D

Hi all,

I am experiencing a problem with a subfile.  I can see the subfile load,
than display briefly - then a message breaks saying "Permanent I/O error
occurred in file PR544D"  (PR544D being my display file) - when I look at
the message in says (Data sent to device ITSI4591 not valid.  "Negative
response code is 1005012D.")  I have been able to determine that the
problem only occurs for a certain set of data - being one account - I can
access any other account using the same display and program and the subfile
is fine.  So I am assuming that there is something wrong with the data.  I
have accessed the offending records using DFU and rekeyed over them to see
if there was some kind of character in them that was not acceptable but
still have had no luck.

Upon reading through the midrange archives I noticed that this error had
been reported on the 24th July 2001 but there appears to be no response.

Can anyone offer a solution.

Thanks for any help.

Dean Ward
E-mail:  dward@burswood.com.au
Phone: 61-08-9362-7017

***************
                               Privacy and Confidentiality Notice

The information contained herein and any attachment is intended solely for
the named recipients.
It may contain privileged confidential information.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete the message and any
attachments and notify the sender of mis-delivery:
Any use or disclosure of the contents of either is unauthorised and may be
unlawful.
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law.