There are commands in TAA Tool to facilitate this.  The SAVALLCHG command
is a slightly better implementation of SAVCHGOBJ.  However the system
provides no way to restore changes.  However the is a RSTALLCHG tool that
will do this for you.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    oliver.wenzel@cibavision.no
                    vartis.com                        To:
midrange-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                          cc:
                    midrange-l-admin@midrange.c       Subject:     AW: APYJRNCHG
                    om

                    08/22/01 03:03 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Hello,

we are also looking at journalling to reduce downtime. We do a complete
backup (w/o savsys and not in restricted
state) each night, but when the crash happens during the day, we'd loose
that daily data.

We had to do a complete system reload two weeks ago, and only restoring the
data (100GB) took 12 hours. I'd guess
that a reload from savchgobj would take a lot longer?

Anyhow, you'll need a good recovery plan if you go with savchgobj.

Regards,

Oliver