From:   booth@martinvt.com [SMTP:booth@martinvt.com]
Sent:   Saturday, August 11, 2001 1:53 PM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        Can I build a Logical file over a physical file in QS36F?

Can I build a Logical file over a physical file in QS36F?   The physical
file is a program-described file and I am wondering about creating a
logical over it with the actual field descriptions and then use the
logical as an Externally described file?

Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com