  • Subject: RE: STRPASTHR
  • From: "Phil" <sublime78ska@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:25:52 -0400

I was hesitant to make any changes.  Over a year ago, the password was set
to *NONE and half the users couldn't sign on via CA.  There didn't see to be
any rhyme or reason to which users were denied.  IBM told me at that time
that the password had to be something.  I changed it to something other than
*none, and no more problems.

Then this occured, but no other side-effects apparently.  I did notice some
oddities in Code/400 that seem to have gone away since reenabling the
profile.  I won't know until tomorrow whether the passthru problem is
resolved but it looks like it will be.

Thanks,

Phil