  • Subject: Re: FW: iSeries DASD - Note From Buell
  • From: "Barry P Taylor" <btaylo24@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:49:27 +0100

Tom

Get IBM to swap the remaining DASD out...
They have for other customers (inc us in the UK!!)

Barry T

"Law, Tom" <actlaw@nmhg.com>@midrange.com on 25/07/2001 14:52:39

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

To:   MIDRANGE-L <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
cc:
Subject:  FW: iSeries DASD - Note From Buell

I sent the following note to our management.  We happen to be one of the
small percentage users of the drives in question