  • Subject: RE: Resignation from International Alliance of iNation Citizens
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:47:47 -0400

Rob,

I stand corrected.  Thank you.

jJt

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
[mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Rob Dixon
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 8:00 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com; Joe Pluta

JT

 I don't want to get into a debate, either public or private, but I do feel
that
I should correct factual errors in your statements about I-A-i-C.

In your first post in this thread, you said

<snip>

> Due to circumstances beyond my control...;-)  I have permanently resigned
> from and/or voted off of "The Three Mustketeers".  This is the troika of
> leaders... doers... visionairies... that have run the www.i-a-i-c.org
site,
> briefly.

</snip>

You cannot have both been voted off and resigned at the same time.  You did
say
in a public post to I-A-i-C that you had resigned and that is what happened.
There was no vote.

In this post you said,

>  I was just dismissed from the IAiC group,
> specifically because they felt I betrayed their trust by making too many
> things public, which were said in private correspondence.

You were not dismissed.  You resigned.

On the second point, you are correct to a certain extent, except that Joe
Pluta
and I both feel that making public any single item in private correspondence
is a
betrayal of trust.  As you have admitted here and elsewhere, you did this
more
than once, despite our protests.  It is not the particular items that you
published that upset us, but the fact that you published anything intended
for
private circulation only, and also that, when we asked you to stop, you just
carried on.

I do not think that this subject is a matter that should clutter up
Midrange, so
let us leave it there, please.

Best wishes

Rob