James, I don't know how quickly this can be done.  Your "simple" system
consists of over 100 source members, including dozens of /COPY members.  I
tried to compile them, and source members GLNOADDX, GLNOEDTX and GLNOINQX
all failed compile.  Also, you use the workstation INFDS, which as you can
imagine is going to be a bit difficult to implement.  However, from what I
can tell of the programs, none seem to actually use the INFDS fields, even
though they /COPY them in.

I will say this: copy members are brutal on all types of conversion
programs, especially if you have logic in them.  You have to decide how to
handle the possibility of requiring two different changes depending on the
program including the /COPY.  For example, if you /COPY in the line
"EXFMTRCD01" for two different displays, it could be problematic as to how
to replace that code.  I have similar issues with using a /COPY for *INZSR.

At the same time, your display files are rather unusual.  Two of them have
over 20 separate record formats, including multiple error message subfiles
and windows.  Another uses the INVITE keyword, which I don't support.  A bit
beyond the pale of a "simple" application.

All that said, it SEEMS that your "simple" system might still be able to run
through the converter, since you've not done anything particularly
outlandish.  I just need to have versions that compile.  The three programs
that failed all failed because the fields C$INPT and CMDTXT were not
defined.

I'm out of town tomorrow conferring with potential business partners, so I
won't be able to touch this until Wednesday or Thursday.

Joe