  • Subject: RE: alternative to WebFacing
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:10:10 -0400

Joe,

How do you get hold of your eDeployment book?  I don't read many books any
more, but I'd be interested in yours.  (Didn't see anything on quick scan of
your site.)

I added a couple other comments inline (>>) and a 2 1/2 page long discussion
at the end.  I actually wrote most of this last night, but have been
thinking off and on throughout the day about how to phrase some of the
things properly.

jt