  • Subject: RE: default route with PPP
  • From: "Carl Galgano" <cgalgano2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 08:44:47 -0400

Jeff:
Thanks for your email.  You are exactly correct in assessing what this is
doing and what I need.  I can not believe this should be so difficult.
Heck, if windows can do it, then the iSeries should be able to do it better.
I appreciate your input here.  Also, sorry I missed your phone call on
Friday.  Scott Lapin and I discussed this issue on Friday and he of course
suggested that Jeff would know how to do this.
cjg

Carl J. Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
550 Kennesaw Avenue, Suite 800
Marietta, GA  30060
(770) 422-2995 - voice
(419) 730-8212 - fax
mailto:cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
http://www.ediconsulting.com
AS400 EDI, Networking, E-Commerce and Communications Consulting and
Implementation
http://www.icecreamovernight.com
Premium Ice Cream Brands shipped Overnight

"You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know" - rw