Back in V3R7/V3R2 the system expanded the valid job date range from
1940/2039 to 1928/2071.  When using 2-digit years to express the
job date (as in CHGJOB DATE(061401), the range continues to be 1940
to 2039.  When using 4-digit years to express the job date (as in
CHGJOB DATE(06142070)), the range is August 24, 1928 to May 9, 2071
(you can find this in message CPD0082).  So if the user is willing to
set the job date with a 4-digit year then a wider range is available,
and accessible with commands such as RTVJOBA CYMDDATE(&DATE).

There is currently no system value to define a window (for job date
anyway) other than 1940 to 2039 when using 2-digit years.  This is
however an area that is being looked at, and has been brought up my
various users as being something that needs to be addressed.

Note that the system does provide support for various windowing
techniques of 2-digit years --  they just don't apply to how the
system treats job dates.

Bruce