  • Subject: Re: Another mailing list idea
  • From: Chuck Lewis <clewis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:32:30 -0500

I just tried it and watched the Word 2000 document grow and grow despite deletes. Eventually deleted everything.
Then went to an older PC with Word 97 and opened the Word 2000 document and it was blank (no deleted stuff showing) ???

Maybe just a problem with Word 98 ?

Chuck

booth@martinvt.com wrote:

On the OS/2 mailing list last year a lawyer told of opening the opposing attorney's Word document his OS2/ word processor.  The opposing attorney's secretary was doing exactly as you've described.  The lawyer posting the story said he immediately called the opposing attorney and told him what had happened, and was surprised at the opposing attorney's surly attitude and utter refusal to believe the clear evidence.
Booth Martin
Booth@MartinVT.com
http://www.MartinVT.com

jpcarr@tredegar.com