  • Subject: RE: Correct Invoicing (was IBM SupportLine)
  • From: "Joe Giusto \(E-mail\)" <juicenetdps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:36:26 -0400

Try MCI:  took over my long distance service without authorization.  Called
to explain the problem to both local phone company and MCI.  Both said it
would be fixed.  3 months later, I am still being billed by MCI.  Not the
first time this has happened with a L D company.

Joe Giusto II
Programmer/Analyst
Ritz Camera
Beltsville, MD