  • Subject: Re: Automated FTP ---> ?CuteFTP
  • From: "End of the Trail" <endofthetrail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 21:54:33 -0500

This is a side step from the main topic, but I have used a shareware product
called CuteFTP.  I use it mostly to update our web page.  I would like to
use it on the AS400.  I can connect but it does not list the files (objects)
on the 400.  I can drag a file across in binary and it will copy a new data
file.  I wish to replace a member in an exsisting file.  Has anyone used
CuteFTP on the AS400?

Eurrat Saylor, Jr.   www.skyenet.net/~endofthetrail/elsresum.htm
9562 East  750 North
Walkerton (Koontz Lake), IN  46574