  • Subject: Re: How are CPU Speed and Overall CPW Related?
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 18:44:25 -0400

PC vs 400.  You're trying to compare the performance of a motorcycle to a
bus.  Are zero to 60 times meaningful in this comparison?
What about miles per gallon.  Now what about passenger miles per gallon.
Admittedly with one passenger in the bus the numbers may not look good in
comparison to the motorcycle - but what if you need to move 60 passengers.

...Neil
.

"Nathan M. Andelin" <nathanma@haaga.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com