  • Subject: RE: full system save. Option 21
  • From: Kevin H <kevinh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:02:29 -0400

I am speaking under correction here, as it is a real lng time since i
played with it.

However, at the risk of being broadsided...

If i remember correctly,
option 21 runs  QMNSAVE from QSYS

You can RTVCLSRC this and then modify it as you will..

eg, run what has to run interactively,
then submit the rest once you have restarted the system...

hope this helps...

kmh