  • Subject: Re: V5R1 Library List Enhancement (was: PRTCMDUSG RTVJOBA)
  • From: barsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:35:14 -0400

Note that CL programs and modules can be created in a fashion to not log CL
commands!

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "oludare"

                    <oludare@ix.netcom.        To:
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    com>                       cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: V5R1 Library
List Enhancement (was: PRTCMDUSG RTVJOBA)
                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    04/10/01 09:56 AM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Get help for a start from an AS/400 guru.  Change your session interactive
job to log all CL commands at level 00, run the CL interactively, and
retrieve the CL code from your joblog.

Dare