  • Subject: Re: sync passwords
  • From: "Martin A Norman" <mnorman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:44:34 -0500

Within our product DetectIT we have a number of neat profile management
tools including password synch on mulitple AS/400s, extra authentication
methods, updating profiles on DR boxes etc.

Please feel free to visit our web site www.safestone.com or contact me
offline for more details.

Regards

Martin A Norman
Senior Systems Engineer
SafeStone Technologies
mnorman@safestone.com
1-800-558-3544

The views expressed in this email and/or attached documents are those of the
sender and are not necessarily those expressed by the company SafeStone
Technologies Inc.  This email and its attachment is privileged and
confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has
been addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately by emailing a reply to the sender, then delete it from your
system.  Distribution or copying of this email other than by the addressee
is strictly prohibited.  The company does not warrant that the information
is free of a virus or any
other defect that may affect the recipient's computer system and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded
on behalf of SafeStone by means of email communications.