  • Subject: RE: RPG IV - Sockets Programming (sleep procedure)
  • From: "York, Albert" <albert.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:35:14 -0800

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and Nathan Andelin kindly posted
this response, which works great.:

Here's an RPG prototype to the usleep function.
*-- uSleep --- uSleep function (delay job for microseconds ) ------
*       (1000000 microseconds = 1 second.)
*       unsigned int uSleep( unsigned int microseconds );

D uSleep          PR            10I 0 ExtProc('usleep')
D                               10U 0 Value