  • Subject: RE: Java is now dead. Microsoft Java (J++?) committed suicide
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:26:34 -0600

Title: RE: Java is now dead
No personal offense to anyone, but who is to say what is dead and what isn't.

By the reasoning I've seen here in this thread, any language that MS doesn't use/support is dead.  That's a lot of languages.

Does M$ have to go along with it to work?  I thought that was the beauty of Java.  Platform independance.  But it seems that isn't the case.  What a sad death for Java.

Ye of little faith.

Brad