• Subject: RE: microsoft 99.9999
  • From: tomh@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:47:49 -0600

I was on there earlier this morming, searching thru the Knowledgebase.  It just kept slower, and slower, and slower....

Sorry 'bout that, world...

All of Microsoft's .com sites are down and have been down most of last night
and today.
They say it is a DNS propagation problem that affect 180 DNS servers.  The
only MS sites that are running are .uk.