• Subject: RE: Value of COMMON
  • From: DanDaFourOOMan <danda400man@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:52:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to all who wrote!

Yes, I think a few of you hit it on the head - I need
to see the conference agenda.  It sounds like one is
not yet available for the spring conference, so
perhaps someone to share one that they might have
online???

Also, how soon should one consider registering to get
a room at or near the conference location?

TIA!