• Subject: RE: Sales Tax Software
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:43:07 -0600

I belive it's www.vertexinc.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark Allen [mailto:mark.allen@fast-friends.com]
> Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 4:30 PM
> To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
> Subject: RE: Sales Tax Software
> 
> 
> Plan on using WorksRight for address stuff, do you have web 
> site/email/phone
> for vertex
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com
> [mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Stone, Brad V (TC)
> Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 3:31 PM
> To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com'
> Subject: RE: Sales Tax Software
> 
> 
> We use Vertex.  Works fairly well even for Cananda, England, and US.
> 
> If you plan on using your tax software for address 
> verification (it always
> happens, trust me) I advise to not do it from the start 
> otherwise you'll run
> into problems.  Tax software is NOT address verification software.
> 
> Brad
> 
> >  -----Original Message-----
> > From:       Mark Allen [mailto:mark.allen@fast-friends.com]
> > Sent:       Thursday, January 11, 2001 3:15 PM
> > To: MIDRANGE-L
> > Subject:    Sales Tax Software
> >
> > starting to investigate 400 based sales tax software 
> packages and thought
> > I'd ask y'all for recommendations, "don't buys", etc.
> >
> > Mark Allen
> > Director of MIS
> > Fast Friends, Inc.
> > (601) 888-4392 ext. 13
> > www.fast-friends.com
> >
> >
> +---
> | This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
> | To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
> | To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
> | To unsubscribe from this list send email to 
> MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
> | Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
> david@midrange.com
> +---
> 
> 
> +---
> | This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
> | To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
> | To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
> | To unsubscribe from this list send email to 
> MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
> | Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: 
> david@midrange.com
> +---
> 
+---
| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
| To unsubscribe from this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: david@midrange.com
+---

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].