  • Subject: RE: Remote Java calls to RPG AS400 programs ?
  • From: Sudha Ramanujan <SRamanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:16:08 -0600

Hi!
I am not sure how your java program calls the AS/400 RPG but, maybe you could use the Java-AS/400 signon and then retrive the user info from AS/400 and store it in the class called user in your java program.  You could then use this user class to call a program in AS/400 that sets up the authority for other calls.  We did a small prototype with such a user class and it seemed to work.
Hope this helps.
Sudha

Sudha Ramanujan
System Team Leader