  • Subject: Re: send mail
  • From: rob@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:06:20 -0500

Try ENDMSF followed by STRMSF to see if that resolves it for you.

Rob Berendt

==================
Remember the Cole!

                    "Bart Verweijen"

                    <bart.verweijen@adv        To:     "Midrange L"
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    alvas.be>                  cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: send mail

                    owner-midrange-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    01/09/01 12:15 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MIDRANGE-L

Hi read all your mails about SNDDST and I followed instructions in the
archives and on a website describing the setup of the smtp mailgateway.
The only thing I get is a message at qsysopr saying:

Bericht . . . . :   Job 284308/QMSF/QMSF stopped processing MSF message.
Cause . . . . . :   Exit point program QTMSFWD in library QTCP for exit
point
  QIBM_QZMFMSF_MSG_FWD has detected a condition with message ID
  44K70520101091806360000000004. The message indicates that processing
should
  be ended. The MSF message will be processed again the next time the Start
  Mail Server Framework (STRMSF) command is used.
Recovery  . . . :   Determine why the exit point program indicated that
  processing for a message is to be ended. There may be messages listed in
the
  job log that caused the exit point program to fail. Correct the error and
  use the End Mail Server Framework (ENDMSF) command to end all MSF jobs.
Then
  use the Start Mail Server Framework (STRMSF) command to start message
  processing again

And also:

Bericht . . . . :   Bridge server job not contacted to begin sending.
Cause . . . . . :   The extended bridge transform job could not contact the
  bridge server job.  This job is needed to send distributions to the
target
  system as part of the extended bridge function.
Recovery  . . . :   Use the Work with Job (WRKJOB) command for job
QTSMTPBRCL
  to find the bridge server job log and determine what error ended the job
or
  is preventing it from responding.  Correct the error and start the sender
  again.

Any ideas what is wrong ?
Greetings,
Bart