  • Subject: RE: ALCOBJ shared folder object?
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:59:00 -0500

Scott,

If the MOVDOC fails, CPF8A13 does not tell you *why* it failed.  Is the
document file opened?  non-existant?  Locked by some other process?  Damaged?

Bleahh.  If the application can't tell why the copy failed, there is a
potential that the program could loop for eternity.  Maybe I need to count the
number of 10-second delays that are processed, and exit the loop after a
certain number.

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company