Leif Svalgaard wrote:

> Anything special with the DDS keywords ROLLUP
> and ROLLDOWN?
> I have them included in my DDS for a display file,
> but the system still responds with "Function key not
> allowed"  ?

I use them all the time and never experienced a problem.
1) library list (wrong object)
2) not displaying the record format you assume
3) qrplobj

I'd be happy to try your code on my box if you can't get to the bottom of
it...
buck.calabro@aptissoftware.com

Buck Calabro
Aptis; Albany, NY
"Nothing is so firmly believed as
 that which we least know" -- Michel Montaigne
Visit the Midrange archives at http://www.midrange.com
+---