  • Subject: RE: 400 report to PC file
  • From: "Alex Moore" <alexm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:15:16 -0500

I usually use a file ( not a source physical file ) that is 256 bytes.  You
are probably using a source file because of the translation issue when
sending non-externally defined data to a PC.  Either externally define the
file, or force your transfer software to translate hex data.

We have a little utility we wrote to allow you to do a "WRKSPLUSR" ( work
with spool files by user ) and view or send, via e-mail, spool file entries
in either HTML or text format ( witha a .PRN extension for Monarch ).  If I
can find time to package it up, you are welcome to it.

Alex