  • Subject: Re: QSYS objects on a full system save
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:40:36 -0500

Adam,

Sorry I didn't keep the previous message.  With a CPF3772 there will be a message before that in the joblog that names the object/s not saved.
Some possible causes for objects not saved with SAVSYS:

1) Objects previously marked as damaged by the system.
2) Often some configuration objects are not saved - especially if a line/controller/device is sitting in a FAILED status.

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

----- Forwarded by Neil Palmer/DPS on 2000/12/06 01:35 -----
"Adam Driver" <drivera@starcity.com.au>