  • Subject: Re: AS/400 size guess
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:30:13 -0500

You have a 720-2063 (CPW 810) with a 1504 interactive feature (CPW 560).  P30 Software Tier.
You figure you're only using 15-20% of the CPU.

OK - here's my guesses:
720-2061 (CPW 240) with 1502 interactive feature (CPW 120) or 1501 interactive feature (CPW 70).  P20 Software Tier.
2GB memory if you can get it for a reasonable $, no less than 1GB.

820-2395 (CPW 370) with 1523 interactive feature (CPW 120) or 1522 interactive feature (CPW 70).  P20 Software Tier.
1280 to 1536MB memory.

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

Quazy <quazy@SoftHome.net>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com