  • Subject: Re: Client Accesss Session/Job Name
  • From: neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 23:37:55 -0500

Leo,

For V3R2 you require the following PTF's for TCP/IP 5250 Printer, Named Device & Bypass Signon support:
SF50020 (5763TC1), SF49121 & SF51874 (5763SS1), and MF20619 (5763999).

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

Leo Lefebvre <leo@tug.on.ca>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com